Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) have been demonstrated to possess a wide range of physiological benefits, including cell signaling, regulation of protein synthesis and cell metabolism, hypertrophic growth and the mitigation or reduction of post-exercise muscle soreness. BCAAs themselves are considered essential amino acids, or EAAs, as the human body is not capable of synthesizing them. While leucine, isoleucine, and valine, have collectively been shown to regulate critical physiological processes in the body, leucine has been shown to have particularly direct effects on protein synthesis and tissue growth.
- Sales Rank: #192257 in Health and Beauty
- Brand: Core Nutritionals
- Published on: 2014-06-17
- Released on: 2015-06-22
- Ingredients: Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs), L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine.
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 5.00" h x 4.00" w x 4.00" l, .50 pounds
- Help support immune system health after periods of physical stress
- Help to assist in muscle repair after exercise
- Increase skeletal muscle protein synthesis
Related Search :